Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sunshine of Your Love









 

Clearly still being inspired by Woodstock, I decided to take my printed bell bottoms out for a spin. They might be one of the most comfortable pants I own. But my favorite part of my outfit has to be these gold temporary tattoos I bought on a whim from Sephora. I'm not a big jewelry person; I either forget to wear it or when I do, it bugs me. I figured I'd try these out since I like the idea of adding something to the overall look without them clunking around, getting in the way, and of course, not being permanent.  Granted, I know it's not really an accessory if it's being covered by my shirt, but I kind of like the idea of being the only one who knows it's there. Or we can just say I was testing the placement for bikini season ;).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...